Ambulance / medical emergency
Use for breathing trouble, severe injury, or any life-threatening medical emergency.
Lost your passport in Shanghai? ATM ate your card in Beijing? This emergency reference gives foreign visitors the exact hotlines, embassy contacts, and bilingual cards to navigate medical, safety, and document emergencies during China transit — without needing to speak Chinese. Always call 120 (ambulance), 110 (police), 119 (fire), or 122 (traffic) first in life-threatening situations.
Numbers and consular procedures can change. Verify before relying on them.
Ambulance / medical emergency
Use for breathing trouble, severe injury, or any life-threatening medical emergency.
Immigration hotline
National Immigration Administration hotline. English service may be available depending on the shift.
美国驻华大使馆
英国驻华大使馆
日本国驻华大使馆
大韩民国驻华大使馆
德国驻华大使馆
法国驻华大使馆
澳大利亚驻华大使馆
加拿大驻华大使馆
新加坡驻华大使馆
Use this quick matrix to choose the right channel before you start explaining the problem.
Use these cards to explain symptoms and urgent needs. They are for communication support only and do not replace professional diagnosis or treatment.
Please call 120. I need an ambulance. I am a foreign visitor.
请拨打 120。我需要救护车。我是外国游客。
I have a fever, I need help.
我发烧了,我需要帮助
I have diarrhea symptoms, I need help.
我有腹泻症状,我需要帮助
I may be having an allergic reaction. I need help.
我可能过敏了。我需要帮助
I have stomach pain here. I need help.
我这里肚子痛,我需要帮助。
I am injured. Could you help me find medical assistance?
我受伤了。可以帮我找医疗帮助吗?
I need to buy medicine. Where is the nearest pharmacy?
我需要买药,最近的药店在哪里?
I have a headache now, I need help.
我现在感觉头痛,我需要帮助
I feel nauseous or want to vomit, I need help.
我现在感觉恶心或想呕吐,我需要帮助。
I may have a sprain or a broken bone. I need help.
我可能扭伤了,或者疑似骨折,我需要帮助。
I have a severe food allergy. I need to confirm ingredients or seek emergency help.
我有严重食物过敏。我需要确认成分或寻求紧急帮助。
Use neutral factual wording. For formal police reports, keep your passport and hotel registration details with you.
Please call the police for me. I need help right now.
请帮我报警,我现在需要帮助。
I lost an item. I need a loss report or proof of record.
我丢失了物品,需要报失证明或登记记录。
I am being harassed or followed. Please help me call 110.
我被骚扰或尾随,请帮我拨打 110。
I was involved in a traffic accident. Please help me contact 122.
我遇到了交通事故,请帮我联系 122。
Where is the nearest police station?
最近的派出所在哪里?
This section covers lost passports, immigration hotline handoff, and hotel registration issues. Exit-visa wording is only for after passport replacement.
I lost my passport. I need to contact my embassy or consulate.
我的护照丢了,我需要联系大使馆或领事馆。
I have a visa, residence, or transit-without-visa question. Please help me call 12367.
我有签证、居留或过境免签问题,请帮我拨打 12367。
My passport has already been replaced. I now need to apply for an exit visa.
我的护照已经补办,现在需要申请出境签证。
I am a foreign visitor. Please register my stay with my passport.
我是外国游客,请用我的护照办理住宿登记。
These cards help when an ATM keeps the card or a mobile wallet account is locked. Do not show full card numbers or balances.
The ATM kept my card. Please help me contact the bank.
ATM 吞了我的卡,请帮我联系银行。
My WeChat or Alipay account is locked. Please help me contact customer service.
我的微信或支付宝账户被锁了,请帮我联系客服。
Use these fallback phrases when none of the specific emergency cards fit your situation.
I do not speak Chinese. Could you help me communicate in English?
我不会说中文,可以帮我用英文沟通吗?
I don't understand this. Could you help me translate it into English?
我看不懂这些内容,请帮我翻译成英文。
About This Guide
✍️ Written & reviewed by the China Transit Guide Editorial Team · 🗓 Last reviewed: May 2026
This guide is compiled from firsthand transit experience across mainland China, covering medical, safety, document, and payment emergency scenarios. All hotline numbers and embassy contacts are subject to change — verify with official sources before your trip.
This page does not provide medical, legal, or emergency-response advice. In any emergency, immediately call local emergency services (120 / 110 / 119) or seek qualified professional assistance.